Sunday, April 28, 2013

Share Whatcha Wear!! (and a little Instagram too!)

Hello hello!

It's kind of a rainy Sunday...but fashionable nonetheless! I am EXCITED today because it marks the first day of Share Whatcha Wear! A totally laid back, fun and of course fashionable linky with  Khrys {Keeping it Kool in Kinderland} and myself.
We want to see YOUR signature teacher style and if that's khakis and T or a prom dress... ROCK IT SISTA... we just want to see what everyone is wearing these days. I know picking out my outfit is like a game to me. I have to be strategic (since I don't repeat outfits, yes I'm nuts) and I just love it. So it's really fun to share with y'all what I come up! Which is why we decided to create a whole linky about it!

Here are the guidelines:
Now all you have to do this week is snap a picture or two of your hottness :) You are allowed to link up as many times as you want during the month! I like to share my outfits weekly, you may not.... but you may find that it's really fun to have a picture catalog of your outfits and want to keep going!

Here's what I rocked these past two weeks...



Link up with us here :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now before I go I wanted to link up with What the Teacher Wants and Apples and ABCs for their Instagram linky! 

I created an Instagram account from Closing the Gap...in a Cute Outfit! today. I already had my own personal Instagram set up and didn't even THINK about making one for my little blog here! I'm pumped! I can't wait to share pictures of my cuties, what we're up to and just my life as a teacher in pictures. I love it because, as the name suggests, it's instant! It'll just be quick snippets that don't need a whole blog post to explain.

ALSO, the lovely bloggers from What the Teacher Wants and Apples and ABCs came up with this awesome idea! Teacher Talk Tuesday's... which is essentially an Instagram linky party! Every Tuesday you can share your classroom happenings with the special hashtag #teachertalktuesday and be able to check out what everyone is up to! I LOVE IT and can't wait to participate!

SO now you should go create an Instagram for your blog/classroom and join in the fun!
Come follow Closing the Gap...in a Cute Outfit! I can't wait to see what you're up to!
Instagram
Just click my nifty badge here to check out my Instagram or find me in the search... @closingthegapinacuteoutfit

Happy Sunday people :)
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I will be linking up an outfit this week JUST FOR YOU! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! It is super cute. Love the linky idea!

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable linky! Your outfits are very cute!! I'm also liking the Instagram linky. Interested in how teachers are using it. Not sure I can take on another thing though! LOL! Thanks for sharing!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright skirt and white top combination! I'm going to go hunt you down on instagram now :)
    Thanks for a fun linky!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love lovely outfits my dear! I'm so excited about our new linky! Can't wait to see your amazing Instagram photos. I may have to make one as well :)

    Hugs and love,
    Khrys
    Keepin' It Kool In Kinderland

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that maxi dress! You sounds like my kinda girl...loft and target!
    Thanks for the fun linky :)
    xo
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okayyyy. This makes me super excited to dress up for the next month! I will for sure be posting pictures. Great linky gals :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read and respond to your comments. So please, please feel free to do so :-)